Paper Flower Craft, flower writing paper.

Flower writing paper

We LOVE spring. Hands down favourite season. Not to cold, not to warm – just perfect. And all that sunshine and flowers. What’s not to love really! We also think flowers are at their prettiest when they are in the nature so today we are showing you a step by step tutorial on how to make an adorable paper flower craft.

Cut strips of paper. There is some trial and error with the next step. Depending on your circle size, different lengths (and widths) of paper strips will work. We recommend you first make one strip of paper and make a loop (as seen in the next step) and see if it works with your circle size. Once you are happy with the size of the loop in relation to your yellow circle, start cutting strips of paper in that size.

Glue the loops on one side of the paper circle. We started by sticking 4 at a 90° angle, then another 4 in between and another 8 in between those.

Here we are with another adorable and simple paper ladybug craft, we've made this ladybug…

Paper Flower Craft

Flower writing paper

This one can be great for all ages, younger kids (preschool and kindergarten) will get a wonderful fine motor practice out of these while older kids will just enjoy the project and have fun.

Accessorise for spring! Print our flower paper bracelets for kids, color them with your favorite…

Got a few red paper cups laying around and no idea what to do with…

Flower writing paper

You could cover it with a very thin almost translucent layer of pulp

Hi, I can't seem to get an even layer of pulp when placing the flowers on the frame as they just float up. Hence when I start to move it around, the pulp gets uneven. Any idea how to solve this problem? Thank you!

Lift the frames out of the water and tilt slightly to drain as much water as possible. Remove the top frame and gently place a cloth on top of the paper.

Learn how to make beautiful handmade paper with pressed flowers using household scrap paper.

Reader Interactions

Flower writing paper

Vikki, my experience is just what you see here. Some of the flowers did turn a little but not all. Maybe the sun is part of the problem. Also, consider trying adding the pressed flowers on top of the pulp.

I don't even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this post was once great.
I don't understand who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger in the event you are
not already. Cheers!

I have a question. If you want to use handmade paper that has flower inclusions to cover book board for a journal, should you seal it with so,ething somthe flowers don't rub off?

What has been your experience & what do you suggest? Thank you so much.

Flower writing paper

A: Don’t sweat it buttercup! Printable PDFs are included for all the flowers in my bundles. You can either, print directly onto the paper and cut out or print once, laminate and trace your petals onto your cardstock.

My bucket of creative ideas is always overflowing, and spreading the joy of crafting is truly why I love what I do!

This one is for all you DIY-ers, crafters, event decorators! If you are looking for your next craft obsession then you have found it!

With these paper flower templates bundle and book you can go craft crazy!

Is this for me?

Flower writing paper

A: I gotcha covered! There are certainly templates, such as the rose designs that require more skill, but my basic designs are overall simple in nature to make. I have had hundreds of newbies successfully make my designs. Practice and patience is all you really need!

A: There are full details on this included in the resources of the bundle. Some options are mounting tape, fashioning a wire hook (this is taught in the bundle) and pins for fabric hanging.

A: Yes! With almost all the flowers included you will be able to easily downsize by subtracting the use of the largest petal to create a smaller flower. If you want to go bigger then add extra layers of petals!

Flower writing paper

A: While there are many ways of creating a backdrop, I do included a PVC frame tutorial in the files that goes over a free-standing backdrop method!

A: Yes! With almost all the flowers included you will be able to easily downsize by subtracting the use of the largest petal to create a smaller flower. If you want to go bigger then add extra layers of petals!

A: I gotcha covered! There are certainly templates, such as the rose designs that require more skill, but my basic designs are overall simple in nature to make. I have had hundreds of newbies successfully make my designs. Practice and patience is all you really need!

Keep reading to learn about all the exciting tutorials and templates included in our book plus collect a free template on me!

Let me cover your FAQs for the Giant Paper Flower Templates Bundle!

Flower writing paper

Welcome! I’m Abbi Kirsten. When I am not crafting rainbows of color in my studio, you can probably find me designing SVG files and printables on my couch while cuddling with my two kids, husband, Corgi dog, Shorty and our recent addition, Maci – a golden retriever pup.

Q: What kind of paper do I use and where can I find it?

A: That’s easy! 65 pound weight cardstock is best to use. You can find this at mainstream craft stores. If you are looking for bulk paper I include links to that in the supply list.

I first released the Ebook version of this. After my readers begged me relentlessly I decided to tastefully design a 220-page full color hardback art book with complete step-by-step instructions on how to craft gorgeous giant paper flowers. PLUS I went all out and created a full separate template workbook! The essentials are packed into this baby!

Flower writing paper

After students cut out the three templates (2 sunflowers and one pot), they glue one sunflower on a stem. When they glue the second sunflower on the second stem, it overlaps the first flower's petals (but not the writing space) and is slightly higher.

There are cutting and assembly directions provided on these sunflower final draft templates, but they are not shown on the example below because the font size is too small to read in these photograph examples, so I removed them.

As your students are cutting and assembling their sunflower templates together, it is helpful to have a finished model of this project for your students to see. This will give them a visual idea of how to overlap the two sunflowers (without covering the writing space), and making one of the sunflowers slightly higher than the other.

If you have access to a laminating machine, you can laminate your banner so that it is durable and you can use it again next year.

Sunflower Color Templates:

Flower writing paper

(5 printable worksheets that are glued together to form a bulletin board display banner.)

To save you time in having to color your example that you show your students, I have provided color sunflower templates in this set of teaching resources.

Finally, I know that it takes teachers a lot of valuable time to assemble their bulletin board displays. Many teachers spend hours of time cutting out large display letters or making a banner on their own at home on their computer.

These sunflower templates would be ideal to use for a creative writing assignment that contains a beginning, middle, and end because there are 3 separate writing areas on the templates.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post